Cape Reinga Day Tour
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Northland, Northland
- Product code: CAPE
Come with us on a journey of discovery as we head to the northernmost tip of New Zealand. Along the way, you will be enthralled by our entertaining Driver Guides as they skilfully weave the unique historical story and cultural significance of the region.
Along the way you will experience the charming historic towns of Mangonui and Houhora, the iconic lighthouse at Cape Reinga, where you can experience the majestic meeting of the Pacific Ocean and the Tasman Sea. Learn more about our silent giants, the Ancient Kauri trees at Ka Uri Unearthed and marvel at the natural phenomenon of the spectacular sand dunes at Te Paki Stream.This is small group touring at its finest, travelling in comfort aboard our modern air conditioned minibuses, accompanied by your passionate Driver Guide. Comfort and scenic stops will be made along the way, as well as a lunch break to sample the local cuisine. Allowing you plenty of time to soak in the wonders of the Far North
- Visit and walk out onto 90 mile beach (we do not drive along the beach)
- Visit Cape Reinga and Lighthouse
- Visit the Te Paki Sand dunes (you can hire a board on the day if you wish to sand board)
- Visit Mangonui and purchase the NZ famous Fish and Chips if you choose to.
As we only operate small group tours (max 19 per bus) seats are limited so book your trip in today!
(Child Rate 16yrs and under)